To teach the students the fundamentals of mathematics and physics , to give the basic knowledge and abilities for industry and technlogy , and to prepare the students for master of science
To create a department of graduates having the equipment and fame which can compete on iternational grounds .
To create physicists who can comment nature and mathematics together
License : the department accepts 15 students every year .total student number of the department is 100 .
Master’s degree : the department accepts 9-10 students every year.
Phd : this program was opened in september 2008 .and it acccept students.
The department was established in 1992 and started to accept students in 1994.
4. research activities
- investigation of electrical and magnetic qualities of superconductors.
- Spinor, dilaton and gravitation models in non-Riemann space time .
- İnvestigation of the structures and thermodynamic and conduction properties of metals and alloys with the method of molecular dynamic similation .
- To make age predictions with the method of photo stimulation of luminesance
- Crystal growing , and defining its electrical and optic properties .
- Thin films made with thermal evaporation and defining their electrical and optic properties
- The investigation of the harms on the chemical and biological specimen exposed to Gamma rays.